Friday, July 24, 2009

1st trimester questionnaire

So this should be my last post of the first trimester! Yippee! Even though the doctor said that 1st tri ended sometime last week, I still have had 13 weeks in my mind as the start of the second trimester. I found this questionnaire on lots of pregnancy blogs; most people fill it out every week but I think that gets a little tedious and redundant, so I'm just going to do it once per trimester.

How far along?
12 weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: I still refuse to weigh myself at home, so I'm not really sure. Last Tuesday at the doctor's I had gained 3 lbs since the start of the pregnancy.
Maternity clothes? Not quite yet. Still wearing loose dresses and stretchy skirts. I've also come to the conclusion that all affordable maternity clothes are ugly.
Sleep: Not sleeping well. I wake up at least twice to pee. Have started sleeping with a pillow under my head, one between my knees, and one over my head to drown out the cricket that has taken up residence outside our window. I really want one of these, but I don't think that the three of us (me, Stewart, and the Snoogle)would fit in our full sized bed.
Best moment this week: Getting some answers about the doctor and hospital bills (so I could stress about it just a little bit less.)
Movement: I've come to the conclusion that I wasn't really feeling the baby move a few days ago. I know he or she is moving around a lot in there (we saw it on the ultrasound) but I just don't think I was feeling it. Must have been gas.
Food cravings: Not really.
Gender: Still no instinct one way of the other. I would like a girl and Stewart would like a boy. We should find out in about 5 weeks, and of course will be thrilled with either!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Fitting into my size 6 clothes.
What I am looking forward to: Telling everyone that I'm pregnant (tomorrow's the day!) Finding out the gender, and feeling the baby move.
Weekly Wisdom: Exercise really does help with energy level.
Milestones: Last day of 1st trimester!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Old Navy and Gap have the best affordable clothes, I swear. Japanese Weekend Maternity stuff is comfy--kinda pricey but I got some things on sale from Miracle Maternity in G-ville (check it out if y'all go for a game, it's in Thornebrooke Village).

    And pregnancy gas is killer--judging from the "movement" I felt from gas, I should have had triplets. That's probably TMI. :-)

    ReplyDelete