Saturday, July 18, 2009

12 weeks


Look at this, over 2 inches, about the size of a plum! Grow baby, grow! I'm right on the cusp of 2nd trimester....it depends on what you read or who you ask about the end of the 1st trimester. Some say 12 weeks and some say 13 weeks. I asked the doctor on Tuesday when he considered the end of the 1st trimester to be, and he said basically the end of the week (i.e. now!) Only one more week until we tell the world! I can't wait to let everyone know, but it still makes me feel kind of giddy/nervous to think about everyone finding out. I told my supervisor at work this week because of some contract issues that my pregnancy will impact. She was very supportive, but we have some decisions to make about my job status for this coming year (insurance, contract options, etc.)

I'm feeling slightly less nauseous this week (except when brushing my teeth), but the bottomless pit of hunger continues. Stewart and I split a LARGE pizza tonight, and I honestly felt like I hadn't eaten a thing. So weird. Here's my 12 week picture....I'm kind of wishing that I had waited to start taking pictures until after the bloated, blobby stage. The picture thing will be so much more fun when I actually have a little bump, and not just flab. But I started, so I guess I can't very well stop now.


Look, Stewart is farther along than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment