Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WOW bloat!

I knew as soon as I wrote a post about fitting into all my pants, it wouldn't be the case any more. Sure enough, the last couple days the bloat has been pretty bad. Today I put on my jeans for the first time in weeks, and basically I couldn't keep them buttoned and breathe at the same time. So, I broke out the tummy sleeve, folded it down over my unbuttoned jeans, and breathed a little easier for the rest of the day. I was super paranoid that I was looking pregnant, because I knew I was going to see my good friend from high school and was convinced that he would be able to tell. Thankfully he didn't seem to notice my pudge/bloat, but he did tell me that his wife is pregnant with their second baby, and due the day after me! It was so weird to sit there and talk about her pregnancy and their plans, and not say anything about our peanut!

Anyway, this bloat thing is not thrilling me, because I know it's not technically a cute little baby bump and just makes me feel fat and gross. If it hangs around until Saturday (and it probably will), my 10 week picture will look quite a bit different from my 9 week one!

1 comment: