Friday, December 25, 2009

35 weeks

35 weeks pregnant....means that we have only 35 DAYS left!! Can you believe we're down to counting in days? Craziness. Santa brought the baby's carseat, so we're one step closer to being ready, although I think we'll wait until around week 37 to install it in the car. I spotted a graco stroller frame through the window of a kids consignment store, so we may go check that out in the next day or so to see if it works with the carseat. **Update: The basket of the frame was a little dirty and the store kind of smelled like cat pee, so we decided to hold off.

Christmas was wonderful, although it wore me out! I'm already getting spoiled by this time off from work and it's going to be really hard to get up the energy to go back after the Christmas holiday. Stewart's mom finally got to feel the baby move, after several frustrating attempts over the last couple weeks. We skyped with my family up north, and got Stewart's parents all set up so they can skype with us as well.

I'm making this a short post since we're still enjoying lots of family time, plus I don't much new to report. I hope everyone had a wonderful, love-filled Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment