Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby's first shower!

Saturday my sweet friend Jennifer threw me a shower at her house. Jennifer is the ESE teacher at my school and we work very closely together. She's also my classroom neighbor, and I'm in and out of her room about twenty times per day. She had already offered to throw me a shower at her house when she somehow got put in charge of my "work" shower as well, so she's been doing double shower duty. This shower was a lot of fun, and it gave me a chance to invite my close girlfriends from outside of work. Two ladies even drove two hours to be able to come!! We played a couple games, and the baby got so many cute things! Of course I can't post pictures of everything, but I do want to show off my one-of-a-kind diaper bag that my friend Kristin made for me! I absolutely love it, and want to start carrying it now! She and I had looked at some fabrics together, but I ultimately left the fabric choice up to her and I love how it turned out.

You can check out some of the other great things Kristin has made on her etsy site, Sewn Sunday.

Me with Jennifer, the wonderful hostess :-)

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome diaper bag! I love that AB medallion print.

    ReplyDelete