Saturday, June 13, 2009

7 Weeks!

Yippee, another week completed! I broke the big news to my mom and my brother; pictures and details to come on that. It was a ton of fun. :-) I'm going to a wedding with my high school crew tonight and am honestly a little stressed out about it. I offered to be the designated driver, and my best friend is already asking questions about why I'm not planning to drink at the wedding. I don't want to lie (these are my closest, oldest friends in the world), but I'm just not ready to start sharing the news with anyone else yet. MAYBE I'll tell my closest friends after the 8-week ultrasound, or I might wait until 12 weeks. Right now I'm just concerned about making it through tonight without any major questions. If someone comes right out and asks if I'm pregnant, I don't know what I'm going to say....

I'm having difficulty posting a photo (I'm using my mom's computer and it keeps freezing up on me), but this week the baby is the size of a blueberry. Which is fitting because we went blueberry picking last weekend and have been eating berries nonstop since then. Both hemispheres of the brain are developing this week. Grow some smart brain cells, baby! My brother has insisted that I immediately begin reading him/her some history books. :-) 10 days until our first ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment