Saturday, June 6, 2009

6 weeks

Today marks the official 6-week mark! Each week feels like a milestone accomplishment. It has now been two and a half weeks since we found out I'm pregnant. It still seems to be going by slowly, probably because I'm so anxious to get out of the "danger zone" of time when things typically go wrong in pregnancies. I know I will feel much better once we see/hear a heartbeat at my 8 week appointment, and will finally be able to relax after the 12 week appointment. After that second appointment is probably when we'll start telling everyone that we're expecting. Tomorrow is when we're telling Stewart's parents, since I'll be out of town for about a month starting next weekend. We didn't think it would be very fair to wait until I got back to tell them, and I wasn't about to let Stewart spill the beans without me being there.

Look how big baby is this week! The size of a sweet pea!

This week the heart starts beating and the blood starts to circulate. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment