Sunday, January 17, 2010

38 Weeks

We're nearing the end, and I'm finally starting to feel ready! Or maybe not quite ready but just uncomfortable enough and anxious enough to just want to get this show on the road. I have managed to get quite a few things done this week and am working hard on crossing off the rest of my to-do list (thank goodness for a three-day weekend.) The carseat has been installed and inspected, I'm working on getting the hospital bag packed, and the PackNPlay arrived so we have somewhere for this baby to sleep. (The mattress I ordered for the cradle didn't fit so I had to special order one that won't be here for a while.) The glider still hasn't arrived, even though we ordered it before Thanksgiving, but I'm not going to stress about that. It'll get here when it gets here, and I'm hoping to get a refund on the astronomical shipping fee due to the delay.

Physically, I'm feeling....ok. This week I've been MUCH more tired than before. Several times this week I've come home from work and just had to lay on the couch for thirty minutes before doing anything. The remnants of the cold I had a couple weeks ago are still popping up every couple days, which doesn't help. I had been bragging about not having any swelling (my rings still fit, yay!), until Stewart pointed out that the elastic on my socks appeared to be cutting off my circulation. At least I don't have cankles (yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment