Saturday, February 6, 2010

41 weeks

Yep, I'm still pregnant. And growing increasingly uncomfortable by the day. I'm glad I took Thursday and Friday off from work, although that little overachiever in me keeps thinking that I could have made it through those two days. But I did get a lot done around the house, did some baking, and just relaxed which was nice. The little guy only has a couple more days to make an appearance on his own, but I'm not giving up hope just yet!

Here's our gorgeous new glider (thanks mom!) with Toto modeling once again....


And what will DEFINITELY be my last belly shot!

3 comments:

  1. Courtney, I know you want him out already, but for what it's worth, you are the cutest pregnant lady I have ever seen. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heather... you are super cute. Enjoy these last strange and wonderful few hours of anticipation. I can't wait to hear the news! Love and prayers continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that glider a recliner too? Where is it from? I want. I need.

    And I agree - totally still gorgeous. I hope everything goes really well, whenever it goes.

    ReplyDelete