Monday, February 15, 2010

The post you have been waiting for!

I can't tell you how many times I've heard "When are you going to update the blog??" Thanks to Facebook, most of you know that Cooper James was born on February 7 at 7:29 am. He weighed 6lbs 7oz, and was perfect and sweet right from the very beginning. I'll write about his birth story soon (obviously I didn't need to be induced), but for now I know everyone just wants more photos. So here is his first week in pictures!

Day One




Day Two



(Mom brought me flowers in this vase, which someone had sent to her in the hospital when I was born!)

Day Three






Day Four


Day Five


Day Six



(Uncle Tyler changes his first diaper)

Day Seven










More to come!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! Your new camera is capturing the moments wonderfully! Hope you guys are settling in ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a doll! The pictures are great! Hope you are feeling as well as you look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of his feet is beautiful! He's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney, What great pictures! He is so adorable. I'll stop harrassing you for pictures now!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love the one from Day 3 where your mom is watching from the kitchen. He is precious!!

    ReplyDelete