Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The plan for the blog

I've decided to make the transition back to my original Typepad blog. I had thought about keeping this one for "baby stuff", but I knew that if I did that I'd likely end up abandoning the other one completely. I really like the photo album feature on Typepad, which I figure will allow me to post ridiculous amounts of Cooper pictures without actually dedicating post after post to them. And I paid for that Typepad blog, so I might as well use it! Someday I'd like to figure out a way to have this blog made into a printed format, so it can serve as my pregnancy journal. Thank ya'll for following my journey through pregnancy; I hope you'll continue to keep up with us on the other blog. (Let me know if you need the address...I'm not going to post it publicly here, and may eventually end up putting a password on it. I'll let you know!)

5 comments:

  1. You can make a book of your blog from blogspot....I have a friend who did that.....if you are interested I can find out what she did. You did a good job with it so it would be a great pregnancy journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to www.blog2print.com
    I'm also making my blog into a pregnancy journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, please send me the link. I thought I had it, but don't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, Stef and I enjoy seeing all the great photos of Cooper; so please send us the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your great blog. I would love to have your new link. I know I am late but, Congratulations on your perfect baby boy. He is so beautiful. Hope to come back and read your birth story (I LOVE reading them) soon.

    I am due Sept 20th. Hope I can make it that long. Blessings,

    ReplyDelete